I could not believe how close the consistency of this is to ice-cream! Everybody loved it. What a great way to use up old bananas.
Adapted from www.100daysofrealfood.com
- 4 – 5 bananas (frozen – see below)
- Less than ½ cup rice milk
- Variations if desired: peanut butter, chilled espresso, or other frozen fruit…get creative!
- Peel the bananas, break them into thirds, enclose them into a Tupperwear container, and stick them in the freezer overnight (or longer).
- When you are ready for the ice cream just put the bananas in a blender with ¼ cup or ⅓ cup rice milk. Just keep adding small amounts of milk until the consistency resembles ice cream. I have a small cheap blender that needed some “help” ia a wooden spoon but it turned out great.