Adapted from Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas (either one can from Trader Joe’s or make your own!)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- First use this recipe from thewimpyvegetarian.com to make some awesome crockpot chickpeas saving the liquid. Alternatively, Trader Joe’s sells canned chickpeas free of preservatives. Open but save the bean liquid.
- In a blender or food processor combine chickpeas, garlic, coriander, salt, and sunflower oil. Blend on low speed gradually adding reserved bean liquid from crockpot until desired consistency is achieved.